Full payment is required upon reservation. Payments not received within 72 hours will AUTOCANCEL by the booking system and your reservation/session date/time and will need to be rebooked.
Payment options can be found HERE
1. We agree that Stephy Wong Photography is authorized to take our photos.
2. We understand that Stephy Wong Photography will do everything possible to ensure the successful completion of this agreement, however, in the event of an illness/or personal emergency; Stephy Wong Photography will make every effort to provide replacement photographer. In the event of such substitution, Stephy Wong Photography warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
3. Failure to Perform. If the photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of god or other cause beyond the control of the parties, then Stephy Wong Photography shall return the money paid by the client to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic
material are damaged in process, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on part of the photographer. In the event Stephy Wong Photography fails to perform for any other reason, Stephy Wong Photography shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order.
4. We understand that Stephy Wong Photography reserves the right to use the original photographs for display, publication or other purposes. If you have a security issue that would be violated with us using your photographs, or if you’re private people and prefer not to have your photos displayed, let us know; we are not unreasonable and will work with your request. We respect your security and privacy ALWAYS!
5. We agree to pick up any parking fees at the time of the event. Note that the photographer will have a great deal of heavy and expensive equipment. Parking as close as possible to the event is necessary for quick access as well as security.
6. If CD’s or DVD containing the final high-resolution digital negatives has to be substituted due to a client’s request instead of Digital Download (portraits and small Weddings) or USB Drive for Weddings, an
additional $100 will be due upon request to the client for this substitution. Lost USB drives after receipt will cost $40 chargeable to the client.
The parties have this Agreement, agree to all its terms, and acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the Agreement by both parties. The person paying as Client shall be fully responsible for ensuring that full payment is made pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. By making the payment for your session, you are agreeing to the terms set forth.
Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance of your session date. No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made for any reason, but credit will be honored for future sessions and you will retain the rate you booked at.
Each client is allowed one free rescheduling credit for their sessions. Any additional request to reschedule will incur a $50 rescheduling fee and must be paid immediately to reserve your new date.